KK

Default How do i get table of contents of 5 different documents in 6th do.

I need help regarding "Table of contents". I was able to insert table of
contents for a particular document in that document (Insert\Index and
Tales\Tabble of contents)but what i was looking for is a way to insert table
contents for 5 different documents/chapters in a 6th document. I dont want to
do it manually like typing every heading and corresponding page number, which
is very much time consuming for me. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks.