Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Siva Siva is offline

Default info on rust!!

please help me my homies!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I think rust is one of the most common varieties of potato (a
root vegetable) found in the United States.

siva wrote:

please help me my homies!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_2_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_2_] is offline

All I know is it never sleeps.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"siva" wrote in message
please help me my homies!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are we homies? I didn't really think I was anybody's homey. Mostly because
the people I associate with don't use that terminology.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"siva" wrote in message
please help me my homies!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

No, that's russet. Rust is a fungal disease of soybeans:
http://www.stopsoybeanrust.com/mc_AboutRust.asp.

@siva: Use Google -- that's what it's there for.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

garfield-n-odie [MVP] wrote:
I think rust is one of the most common varieties of potato (a
root vegetable) found in the United States.

siva wrote:

please help me my homies!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

I'm not your homey. And, I won't help you with your homework, Hooplehead.

"siva" wrote in message
: please help me my homies!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Does that make you homeyphobe?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Are we homies? I didn't really think I was anybody's homey. Mostly because
the people I associate with don't use that terminology.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"siva" wrote in message
please help me my homies!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

ROFL!!!

"Idaho Word Man" wrote in message
: Does that make you homeyphobe?
:
: "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
:
: Are we homies? I didn't really think I was anybody's homey. Mostly
because
: the people I associate with don't use that terminology.
:
:
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
: "siva" wrote in message
: ...