Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
lost_aussie

Default word!

hi i'm in the middle of doing a report and am trying to get formating right,
but am having big difficulties, and have a few questions..help would be much
appricated First, word deletes letters whenever i type something new in.
Second it needs to be in columns but when i try to colomize it text doesn't
flow on and won't allow me to move it. Third (and last) I need to indent the
second line of a sentence in the columns but it indents the entire
sentence...if someone out there understands me plase help as this is a
university assignment thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

"lost_aussie" wrote in message
hi i'm in the middle of doing a report and am trying to get formating
right,
but am having big difficulties, and have a few questions..help would be
much
appricated First, word deletes letters whenever i type something new
in.

Double-click 'OVR' in the status bar, or press Insert.

Second it needs to be in columns but when i try to colomize it text
doesn't
flow on and won't allow me to move it.

Use tabs or a table.

Third (and last) I need to indent the
second line of a sentence in the columns but it indents the entire
sentence

Format Paragraph. Experiment with the hanging indent settings.

Also invest a little time learning about styles. It will save you a *heap*
of time as you go on.