Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ginger Lucky

Default Need to create a lighlty shaded word across a document in Word

We are having a meeting and I wanted to create a SAMPLE document. I want the
word SAMPLE to appear accross the document in a shaded manner as not to
interupt the content. Does anyone know how to create this?

Thanks!
Amy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

If using Word 2003 (?), go to FormatBackgroundPrinted Watermark, click the
Text option & pick from the list or type your own.
--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac