GoonW

Default Links inside protected documents

I am trying to make a form in which my students can fill in answers that they
acquire from following hyperlinks to certain websites. My problem is that
after creating a document with the "forms" feature and protecting it so that
it can only be typed into in the gray 'form' areas, the links are then made
innactive. The students are then not able to click on the links to follow
them, NOR are they able to copy them and paste them into a browser.

I cannot figure out how to fix this, and I am frustrated!!!

Can you help me?
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nksInForms.htm

--