Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge does not include all records from list or Access table

Do you have a Next Record field anywhere in the mail merge main document?
If so, delete it as it will cause every other record to be skipped.

"Paul Fahey" wrote:

When mail merging to Word document ofr an e-mail, multiple records in the
Access table that I am using as a data source are missed in output. Every
4-5 records, 1-2 go missing. I have tried usinga query instead of a table
directly and even putting into excel and still ahve same problems. Any
ideas? Thanks in advance. Paul