jolleyfour

Default Turning off "Do not check spelling or grammar"

I have this same problem, but with using Word as my Outlook editor. I have
gotten the problem resolved within Word, but continue to have the problem
with every new email I try to create with a signature. If I turn off the Word
editor I don't have the problem, but I have to use Word in order to have the
right functions, so how do I get rid of the settings so that I can spell
check the entire email?

"Chuck" wrote:

Suzanne,

Thanks. I'll try that.

Chuck

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Clearing that check box and clicking the Default... box should take care of
new documents. Existing ones, I'm afraid, will have to be dealt with one at
a time.

"Chuck" wrote in message
Suzanne,

Thank you very, very much for responding. My problem is not with just one

document, though-- it appears to be on several. How do I make the default
that the box is not checked?

Chuck

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Use Ctrl+A to select all the text in the document. Then go to Tools |
Language | Set Language and make sure that the correct language is

selected
and that "Do not check spelling or grammar" is not checked.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Chuck" wrote in message
All of a sudden, my spelling is not being checked as I type. In

addition,
when I do a spell check, I keep getting the message "The spell check is
complete. Text marked with "do not check spelling or grammar was

skipped."
I don't know how any text was marked like this, and I want all of the
document to be checked. This appears to have happened to several

documents,
which now do not check for spelling errors. How do I turn this off and
check all spelling?