tmb

Default How to "circle" a word ??

Is there any way I can circle a word in a Word Document?

I tried clicking on the oval drawing tool at the bottom and drawing an oval
but when I try to drag it over a word the text flows around it.

thanks for any help.

Greg

And if you want this circle to follow the word as you edit the document
then use the Advanced button to anchor the oval to a character in the
text and set the absolute vertical and horizontal postion in relation
to the character and line.