Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
blank flange blank flange is offline

Default Pages not showing in "Print Preview"

Only the first 3 pages of a 15 page word document show on print preview. All
pages show on normal view, but page breaks show where I didn't put any.The
vertical scroll bar is much larger than normal and reaches the end before the
fourth and susequent pages are shown
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

These symptoms generally indicate a corrupted document. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm for ways to try to
recover.

--
Regards,