Multiple IF statements in WORD

Old May 24th 18, 02:04 PM
SlipperyPete SlipperyPete is offline

Default Multiple IF statements in WORD

Hello - really stuck on trying to figure something out at work that would make my life alot easier.

I have a simple one column table in a word doc with 6 rows. I have bookmarked it as "CET1"

I would like to have a formula/statement elsewhere in the word doc that is driven off of the SUM value of this table 6 row, 1 column table

IF SUM of CET1 2 then "Reject"
IF SUM of CET1 = 2 and 10 "Approve"
IF SUM of CET1 =10 and 50 "Escalate"
IF SUM of CET1 = 50 "Management"

Thanks!

Joe
Old May 25th 18, 09:24 AM
niengrangph8 niengrangph8 is offline

http://dactridaday.com/
Old May 26th 18, 03:03 AM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline
Member

Originally Posted by SlipperyPete View Post
Hello - really stuck on trying to figure something out at work that would make my life alot easier.

I have a simple one column table in a word doc with 6 rows. I have bookmarked it as "CET1"

I would like to have a formula/statement elsewhere in the word doc that is driven off of the SUM value of this table 6 row, 1 column table

IF SUM of CET1 2 then "Reject"
IF SUM of CET1 = 2 and 10 "Approve"
IF SUM of CET1 =10 and 50 "Escalate"
IF SUM of CET1 = 50 "Management"