How do I merge 4 documents into 1 without losing format of each?

Old May 27th 18, 07:01 AM
bompccc8 bompccc8 is offline

Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
I am using Word 2003 and have 4 documents I am trying to merge into one without losing the original formatting of each - margins/number of pages etc. How do I do this? I have inserted a section break each time and have then used the Insert-File option to paste in the next document. I was expecting to see the pop-up box offering me the "keep source formatting" option but this doesn't appear. Can you help?

Click v*o hình phanh t*nh nết gì huyết
Old May 27th 18, 07:02 AM
bompccc8 bompccc8 is offline

Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
I am using Word 2003 and have 4 documents I am trying to merge into one without losing the original formatting of each - margins/number of pages etc. How do I do this? I have inserted a section break each time and have then used the Insert-File option to paste in the next document. I was expecting to see the pop-up box offering me the "keep source formatting" option but this doesn't appear. Can you help?

Click ra ảnh được t*nh tình gì tiết
Old May 27th 18, 07:03 AM
bompccc8 bompccc8 is offline

Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
I am using Word 2003 and have 4 documents I am trying to merge into one without losing the original formatting of each - margins/number of pages etc. How do I do this? I have inserted a section break each time and have then used the Insert-File option to paste in the next document. I was expecting to see the pop-up box offering me the "keep source formatting" option but this doesn't appear. Can you help?

Click v*o hình đặng t*nh hạnh giống huyết

Losing Date Format Upon Mailmerge Tony B Mailmerge 4 January 30th 08 05:49 PM
Losing Format KenG Page Layout 1 May 9th 07 07:28 AM
Losing phone # format from Access 2003 to Mail Merge LMiller Mailmerge 2 August 31st 06 04:10 AM
Losing format after saving WS Microsoft Word Help 1 May 17th 05 06:53 PM
Losing format upon ENTER Jeff D'Amelio Page Layout 2 March 30th 05 11:31 PM