Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Barton David Barton is offline

Default How do I import my autotext/correct entries from Word2003 to 2007

I have upgraded from Word 2003 to Word/Office 2007. I would like to import my
autocorrect and autotext entries to the new computer. I preume I may need to
import the normal template I have created in Word 2003 but I'm not sure how
to do this either.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoText and formatted AutoCorrect entries will be in Normal.dot. For the
unformatted AutoCorrect entries, use the macro at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm to export the
AutoCorrect entries.

Then use the AutoCorrect.dotm template (in Autocorrect2007.zip) from
http://jay-freedman.info to load that document into Word 2007

"David Barton" David wrote in message
I have upgraded from Word 2003 to Word/Office 2007. I would like to import
my
autocorrect and autotext entries to the new computer. I preume I may need
import the normal template I have created in Word 2003 but I'm not sure
how
to do this either.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nadine Nadine is offline

Default How do I import my autotext/correct entries from Word2003 to 2

Thanks, but as stated our users can't use these macros or templates. Already
tested won't work. They don't have authorization to add these types of files
to their computers.

That's why I'm looking for something simpler I can do for them (i.e. similar
to copying the normal.dot)