Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shooter

Default Autotext date is not correct when used in Word

I have the Autotext option selected in which when I start typing in a date
such as Decem...the Autotext will automatically provide a pop up DECEMBER and
when I press ENTER, it automatcally finishes it. It would than continue to
provide the actual date and year as well. However, the date is not correct
to my system calender. For example, today is December 24th, 2005 but the
autotext date lists it at December 22nd, 2005. My computer calender clock
are at the right 24th date and my computer synchronizes to the web every
week. Even if I do a manual update, the Autotext still shows the date two
days off. I verified that the right time zone is also selected. If is
select INSERT, DATE AND TIME, the various date and time formats are displayed
and they are all displaying the correct date and time of the 24th. Anyway to
correct my Word 97 SR-1?