Heath

Default Will hyperlinks on Word 2003 convert over in Acrobat 6.0 Pro?

Is there a way to convert my hyperlinks within a Word 2003 document into a
PDF with out having to go in and manually add them?

Also, the Acrobat icons that used to be in Word are gone now and I cant
locate them or figure out why they disappeared. I still have them in Excel
.... any ideas?
Graham Mayor

The icons are placed by the add-in PDFMaker.dot which should reside in the
Office startup folder - which for Word 2003 is
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\STARTUP
You need the macros provided by the add-ins to include links in the PDF.

Heath wrote:
Is there a way to convert my hyperlinks within a Word 2003 document
into a PDF with out having to go in and manually add them?

Also, the Acrobat icons that used to be in Word are gone now and I
cant locate them or figure out why they disappeared. I still have
them in Excel ... any ideas?

Graham Mayor

Assuming that it is PDFMAKER.*DOT* and not *DOC* then check tools
templates & add-ins and see if it is checked. If it is, and still doesn't
work, move it to the Word startup folder (defined at tools options file
locations startup) and set Word's macro security to trust installed
templates and add-ins.

You will of course need the latest update for the add-in from Adobe for any
of this to work properly with Word 2003. So if you have not upgraded since
installing Word 2003, then Adobe's support web site should be your first
port of call.