Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
folkben3 folkben3 is offline

Default Where is the autocorrect file in Office 2007? Can it be replaced?

I have always copied the .acl file on my office computer and replaced it on
my home computer since I have hundreds of medical abbreviations that
automatically expand. I have looked for the mso1033.acl file in Office 2007
but have only found an mso.acl file. Can it be copied between computers and
is the Office 2003 version compatible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

I quote - if you had done "Find" this would have come up -

Use the AutoCorrect.dot template from
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...utocorrect.htm in Word
2003 to save the existing entries to a document.

Then use the AutoCorrect.dotm template (in Autocorrect2007.zip) from
http://jay-freedman.info to load that document into Word 2007. (A heavenly
add-in I use daily) Thank you Jay.