Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JohnB

Default Merging multiple images to a page

Hi.

I have set up mail merge from Access to Word many times. Now I want to mail
merge images and have many (different) images on a page - a bit like labels.
In fact I've used a label Wizard in Access to produce a report containing
three rows of five images on a landscape page with the name of the image
below each one. Each image and name is a separate record in Access.

What I really want is to produce a two page mail merged document. The first
page is a letter with the usual type of merge fields inserted. The second
page would contain, say, five rows of three images with appropriate name
underneath.

By the way, I know how to merge images and I can concatenate the image and
name records in Access so that I can produce a letter to one address with
multiple associated images. The way this works at present is that images and
names appear one below the other, in a column. I just want to be able to
spread them out, like a labels layout.

Has anyone any idea how I could proceed?

Thanks, JohnB