Brian

Default Autofill document based upon input in table

Hello,

I'm working on a build document which has a table with all the relevent
information to the specific device, followed by the steps required to
build the device. For instance, here is part of my table:

Sensor Model GE250
Host Name of Appliance Brianbox900
IP Address of Appliance 99.99.99.99
Subnet Mask 255.0.0.0
Domain
Default Gateway 99.99.99.1
DNS Server 1 1.2.3.4
DNS Server 2 5.6.7.8

and down below in the "steps" section I have:

19. Enter the IP address of the primary name server - DNS Server 1

Now, what I'm looking for is an easy way of autofilling certain text
fields in the steps section of the build document with its
corresponding value inputed into the table by the user. Something like
this:

19. Enter the IP address of the primary name server - 1.2.3.4

Basically, I'd like to set the document up so that the user only has to
input the relevent information into the table, and then the "steps"
section of the build document will auto complete. Does anybody know
how to set this up?

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Brian

Greg

See the techniques he

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm