Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
~MC~

Thanks Gary, very helpful.

"Gary Labowitz" wrote in message
"~MC~" wrote in message
Here's a problem to ponder...any suggestions to help fix this would be
greatly appreciated.

When I start up Word (Microsoft XP version) I don't have a FILE menu.

The
first menu that appears is the EDIT one, how do I get the FILE menu back

where it should be?

Right click on the menu bar, select Customize, click on Toolbars tab,

select
Menu Bar, click Reset, and then OK. This will restore the normal.dot
template Menu Bar.
--
Gary