Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

Default square foot symbol

How can I insert a unicode character that is not included in Word's standard
symbol set. The characters that would work for me are 235e or 23cd
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

If you have Word 2002 or 2003 type 235e and press Alt+X. In earlier versions
you need to use Alt+the decimal code, and have a font which includes the
characters.

--
Enjoy,
Tony