Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
EmilyR EmilyR is offline

Default Merge Excel to Word field extension

I've had a problem with mail merging data from Excel into Word. It'll take
over some of the data but can leave part of the information off. I have just
come to the conclusion that this is because it will only take 255 characters
from a particular Excel cell to Word.
Can anyone help in either extending the amount of characters or some other
way to fix it??

Thanks in advance
Emily