Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Merlin12 Merlin12 is offline

Default Install Word 2003 with Office 2007 installed?

I uninstalled Office 2003 Standard in order to install Office 2007. I'm
finding that adapting to Word 2007 is a pretty step learning curve for me --
wasn't really that proficient in Word 2003! I'd like to reinstall Office
2003 (just Word 2003 only) until I become more familiar with Word 2007.

Would this present a conflict or present problems later such as uninstalling
Office 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Multiple version of Office should be installed in the order that they were
released. You can try installing Word 2003 but I'd suggest adapting to 2007.
Look at it this way, you'll be at the head of the class when everyone else
has finally decided to switch. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Merlin12" wrote in message
I uninstalled Office 2003 Standard in order to install Office 2007. I'm
finding that adapting to Word 2007 is a pretty step learning curve for
me -- wasn't really that proficient in Word 2003! I'd like to reinstall
Office 2003 (just Word 2003 only) until I become more familiar with Word
2007.

Would this present a conflict or present problems later such as
uninstalling Office 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Also, have you added the Getting Started Add-in fro the Microsoft Office
site?

Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Merlin12" wrote in message
I uninstalled Office 2003 Standard in order to install Office 2007. I'm
finding that adapting to Word 2007 is a pretty step learning curve for
me -- wasn't really that proficient in Word 2003! I'd like to reinstall
Office 2003 (just Word 2003 only) until I become more familiar with Word
2007.

Would this present a conflict or present problems later such as
uninstalling Office 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Merlin12 Merlin12 is offline

Thanks. Guess I'll have to "bite the bullet." Looking on the bright side,
I don't have that much to unlearn about the differences of 2003/2007!

"Merlin12" wrote in message
I uninstalled Office 2003 Standard in order to install Office 2007. I'm
finding that adapting to Word 2007 is a pretty step learning curve for
me -- wasn't really that proficient in Word 2003! I'd like to reinstall
Office 2003 (just Word 2003 only) until I become more familiar with Word
2007.

Would this present a conflict or present problems later such as
uninstalling Office 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive............

;-)
--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]