avollme

Default Pasting a drawing object changes the font

I've created a flowchart in Word and have now been asked to incorporate that
chart into an existing Word document. Whenever I try to paste or drag the
chart into the document, the font in the text boxes change (from Times New
Roman to Courier). Courier is not used and has never been used in the
document or the chart. Also, if I try to do it the other way and attempt to
paste the document header into the chart, the same thing happens. What's
going on here?

Anne Troy

If it were me... I would select all the drawing objects, copy, then go to
the existing Word doc, and hit Edit--Paste special--as a picture.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"avollme" wrote in message
I've created a flowchart in Word and have now been asked to incorporate
that
chart into an existing Word document. Whenever I try to paste or drag the
chart into the document, the font in the text boxes change (from Times New
Roman to Courier). Courier is not used and has never been used in the
document or the chart. Also, if I try to do it the other way and attempt
paste the document header into the chart, the same thing happens. What's
going on here?

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Avollme,

What version of Word are you using and was the flowchart created
'freehand' in Word or in the Drawing Canvas or in the older
Flowchart app addin?

========
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)