Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paul

Default template with editable and non-editable areas

I am trying to create a template with a header (+logo), footer and boxed
area in the centre for editable text. I have basically finished the
layout, but cannot work out how to make the header, footer and the
box-shape un-editable vs.the area inside the box editable. I would be
grateful if anyone can either give me some advice or point me to a
tutorial that could give me help on editable and protected areas of a
template document.
Thanks in advance
Paul