Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
zyzzyva zyzzyva is offline

Default Showing on all pages

I Word 2007

I have a textbox on the left of my page , which I would like repeated for
each page, much as Headers and Footers do

Any suggestions would be appreciated on how to do this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

This question looks very familiar. Have you posted this twice?

The answer is that you can anchor it to a header or footer virtually
anywhere on the page: floating objects in the H&Fs are not restricted to the
H&F areas. But the problem may be if you want different information added to
each pages' text box unless it is something you can use a field to
automatically fill (such as a page number or style ref).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"zyzzyva" wrote in message
I Word 2007

I have a textbox on the left of my page , which I would like repeated for
each page, much as Headers and Footers do

Any suggestions would be appreciated on how to do this

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

zyzzyva,
You gave the answer yourself, put it in the header and footer, it will show
up on every page. Double click in the header and footer space at the top of
your page, put your textbox in, close the header and footer.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"zyzzyva" schreef in bericht
I Word 2007

I have a textbox on the left of my page , which I would like repeated for
each page, much as Headers and Footers do

Any suggestions would be appreciated on how to do this

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Activate the header/footer area by double-clicking the header. Cut and paste
the text box into the header paragraph; it will then be repeated on all
pages using that header. You can move the text box to any position you like
(as long as its anchor remains in the header paragraph).

To see object anchors: Click the Office button, and then click Word Options.
In the Display category, click to select "Object anchors" (under "Always
show these formatting marks on the screen"). Note that you won't be able to
actually see the anchor in your document unless you select the text box
first.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP