bgpmadoc

Default How to I get Office to turn a wave file into text using speech re.

I would like to use my pocket pc to record speech as wave data and then
incorporate that data as text via speech recognition. Is this possible with
the Microsoft speech recognition program bundled into Office?
DM

Office speech recognition sucks.... I doubt it will work.

"bgpmadoc" wrote:

I would like to use my pocket pc to record speech as wave data and then
incorporate that data as text via speech recognition. Is this possible with
the Microsoft speech recognition program bundled into Office?

Junk at end of file after saving as text only Ken Benson New Users 0 January 7th 05 03:45 PM
i need the sberet file in microsoft office Gerry Fail Microsoft Word Help 0 January 6th 05 10:45 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text Recovery and Open & Repair in WD 2003? UserRAW1975 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 03:00 AM
Import of text file olav Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 01:14 PM