Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Piper John Piper John is offline

Default Unwanted margin boundaries !

Hi there,

JUST had a problem occur today that is driving me MAD.

In MS Word now I get what I call margin boundary markers - not sure of the
correct term. In all cases its when I am in print layout mode.

What it is looks like 2 sides of a square - and there is one at each corner
of the text area. Each has a different orientation and points into the area.
In many ways they are like the dotted "things" you see when you can click
on/off boundaries - where the lines will join them up.

The FRUSTRATING things a
1) I don't know how / why they are there today and not yesterday.
2) How I turn them OFF.

Can anyone help me please ??