Daniel R

Default Expansion Pack Problem

Hi,
i'm trying to install an xml expansion pack. I used the SimpleSample example
from the MS smart document SDK. I tried it multiple times.
I set the policies according to the instructions.

After attaching the xml expansion pack to the word file (simplesample.doc)
it prompt the known error message: 'The XML expansion pack or the Smart
Document program is missing or invalid. Contact your system administrator or
the person who provided this document.' However, the cause error description
do not help me further.

My configuration is:
- Windows XP professional edition (SP 2)
- Word 2003 (SP1)
- VSNET 2003 - C#
..net framework 1.1.