Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JEK JEK is offline

Default how can I reorder pages in a word doc that has screen shots on it

how can I reorder pages in a word doc that has screen shots on it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Copy, cut, and paste where you want that data. Word doesn't understand pages
like Publisher does.

This is a Word for Macs page but the same applies to Windows-based Word.
http://word.mvps.org/Mac/PagesInWord.html

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JEK" wrote in message
how can I reorder pages in a word doc that has screen shots on it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JEK JEK is offline

Default how can I reorder pages in a word doc that has screen shots on

thats the problem, the cut and paste function is very cumbersome and
problematic sinced I have multiple text boxes and circles and arrows on many
of the pages. I just want to drop and drag the pages like you can do with a
ppt. Seems like I might need to get all the screen shots over to ppt and then
reorder.
thanks