Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Liz

Default need to find a file last modified on June 18, 2006

i need to retrieve a file that was last modified on June 18, 2006 but i cant
find it anywhere i search the temporary internet folder but cant find it..it
looks like that temporary internet folder has folders inside of it but i cant
see them..i only see file names and the file is inside of one of those
folders...
what to do?