Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
khayes khayes is offline

Default how do i keep format when attaching to email

I am trying to attach my resume from Microsoft Word 2003 to my yahoo email
account and I am losing the format. I password protected it but this doesn't
keep me from losing my original format from Word. Can anyone help me with
this? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The best way to preserve the format is to convert it to a .pdf file.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP