Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
numepps numepps is offline

Default Setting Page Size

I often use A5 size paper in my printer when using Microsoft Word 2003.
However when I go into PAGE SETUP - PAPER SIZE it does not give me the option
of selecting this size paper. I have the latest printer driver installed on
my Canon Pixma IP4300.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Word can only offer those sizes supported by the selected printer... the
info comes from the printer driver. Perhaps you have different capabilities
if your printer is spec'd for another market, but the Canon website lists
only the following sizes for that model:

Credit Card (2.13" x 3.39"), 4" x 6," 4" x 8," 5" x 7," 8" x 10," Letter,
Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes

I'd suggest you contact Canon - or at least check for a different/updated
driver for the printer.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones