Leonard

Default What is "Original Showing Markup" in the Reviewing toolbar?

Good day to all.

When I receive a changed document from a person and I turn my Reviewing
toolbar on, I know what "Final Showing Markup and "Final" are, however I
would like to know what "Original Showing Markup" is? If it's the Original,
how would it have markups (i.e. changes)?

Also, what is "Original"? Is "Original" the document resulting from the
moment a person saved it for the very first time as a .doc file from either
Normal.dot or a document template?

Thanks.

Final Showing Markup shows all changes that have not been accepted. If
changes have been made along the line and accepted, they are history, but
changes can accumulate indefinitely until you accept them (or reject them).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

"Final Showing Markup" shows the Final version with additions underlined

and
deletions in balloons. "Original Showing Markup" shows the Original

version
with deletions struck through and additions in balloons.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.