Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Martin C Martin C is offline

Default How to put the path in the windows header bar

We are using Office 2003 at work. In the windows header bar of MS Word, the
filename is given. Is it possible to get this to provide the full path?
Quite often I have to deal with multiple versions of a particular document
(stored in different locations). It would be very useful to be able to see
which version I am currently viewing. Just the filename is not sufficient in
this case.

I am sure that I have seen the solution to this problem before somewhere,
but it may have been via a 3rd party add on, used on an older version of
Office.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Martin