Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
frustrated

Default how do I scan a document into work for editing

how do I scan a document into work for editing. I have "acquire text" at
work and can scan there but I cannot find "acquire text" in my word program
at home. I tried using my epsom scanner and scanning to OCR but that does
not work either.
Someone please help

Scan a Text document to word,and type within the document. Cynthia Microsoft Word Help 4 July 10th 06 09:15 PM
I want to work with a 2 page document in landscape mode Billy O'Sullivan Microsoft Word Help 1 June 12th 05 04:09 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Document Map Question PosseJohn Page Layout 2 March 23rd 05 01:27 PM
Scan a Text document to word,and type within the document. ceesabine Microsoft Word Help 0 January 20th 05 12:43 AM