Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Emerald53

Default What to do about changes in formatting within a table.

I have a table set up to mimic spine labels for library books. The formatting
is similar throughout the table, with the exception of the last three
vertical rows, but that's neither here nor there. What happens every so often
is that within one cell (for one label), the formatting changes to e x p a n
d e d text and has a blue underline. I can't for the life of me change it
back to the way i want it.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!