johnfin johnfin is offline
Junior Member

Default HELP! Linking contents with footer

I have version 2007 and I am trying to link a portion of contents/index to the footer. ie in the contents one title is "THE RED STORM". I need to put the "THE RED STORM" in the footer and have it grow as I write the chapter. I know this can be done, just don't know how to do it or if its possible in version 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen[_2_] Lisa Wilke-Thissen[_2_] is offline

Hi,

I have version 2007 and I am trying to link a portion of
contents/index to the footer.

in the footer use the STYLEREF field, which refers to the style of the
portion of contents.

ie in the contents one title is "THE RED STORM". I need
to put the "THE RED STORM" in the footer and have it
grow as I write the chapter.

I don't understand "have it grow"...

--
Cheers,