tidewtrtl

Default change page location within a single document

word document was created/multiple pages. The pages locations need to be
reorganized.
Anne Troy

Cut and paste. If you need to literally move complete pages, maybe this
macro will help you:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=43

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"tidewtrtl" wrote in message
word document was created/multiple pages. The pages locations need to be
reorganized.

CyberTaz

Hello-

If the document was created using styles for headings & subheads, Outline
View can be very helpful for reorganizing it. Collapse portions of the doc
based on heading levels, then drag & drop as necessary.

HTH |:)