Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoNel JoNel is offline

Default How dO I make a Word document with NO theme?

I want to be able to access all the different fonts in one document by just
highlighting text and right clicking. I used to be able to do this, but in
2007 all I can choose from are variations on the header and body font of the
theme. I want to make a document with NO assigned theme. I tried making a
custom theme, but I still can't get it to include ALL fonts.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

All documents in Word 2007 have a Theme.

You can still access all Fonts via the right click menu; the Theme doesn't
stop you doing that. The Theme just gives you the extra option of using a
Theme font - if you want to; you are not obliged to use it.

--
Enjoy,
Tony