Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bjjacob

Default How to get text instead of red box, when pasting?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

If you will describe exactly what you're doing, perhaps one of us can tell
you why you're getting that particular result. Offhand, I can't think of
anything in Word that would produce a red box when pasting text.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bjjacob

Sometimes, but not always, I'll copy something from an email or other word
document and paste it into another word doc. and all that appears is a little
red 'tilted' box, with a frame around it.