Robert A. Trifiletti, Jr.

Default Change Reviewer names

Hi all,

Is there a way in Wod 2003 to change the name and/or initials to the tracked
chages of a reviewer? I have 6 reviewers and I would like to change their
name and add initials so their comments are marked.

TIA

Bobby

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Robert,

Is there a way in Wod 2003 to change the name and/or initials to the tracked
chages of a reviewer? I have 6 reviewers and I would like to change their
name and add initials so their comments are marked.

Easiest would probably be to save the document as XML. Then open it in NotePad
(or activate "Confirm conversions on open" in Word's Tools/Options/General and
select "plain text" when opening in Word) and use Find/Replace.

Open it again in Word and save as a Word document.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)