Mark_W

Default How do I insert a button to send the document as an email attachme

Could someone please advise on the best ay to insert a button into a word
doc. that, when clicked, would close the document and attach it to an email?

Any other suggestions welcome...

Thanks

Mark
CyberTaz

Hi Mark-

Why not just use FileSend ToMail Recipient (As Attachment) & then close
the file? I suppose you could write some VBA & trigger it with a custom
toolbar button, but that seems more trouble than its worth.

Regards |:)