Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kwbowles kwbowles is offline

Default printing envelope error

Since I upgraded my word to 07 I have trouble printing envelopes. The mail
address comes out gibberish. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AnotherNewGuy AnotherNewGuy is offline

Have you tried a different font?

"kwbowles" wrote:

Since I upgraded my word to 07 I have trouble printing envelopes. The mail
address comes out gibberish. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kwbowles kwbowles is offline

That's what I ended up doing. For some reason it always opens the envelope
box in that one font. It shows up fine on the screen but prints gibberish.

Thanks!
--
kwbowles

"kwbowles" wrote:

Since I upgraded my word to 07 I have trouble printing envelopes. The mail
address comes out gibberish. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pcglaw pcglaw is offline

I had a similar problem. After three online sessions with Microsoft, I was
able to resolve the problem by upgrading my printer's driver. Maybe it might
work for you.