Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charlie charlie is offline

Default Thesaurus is not working in MS Word 2007.

I have a laptop that came with a trial of Office 2007 installed. I remove
that version and installed my own office 2007 to it. Now, for some weird
behavior, any word typed into the thesaurus will give me a "no results found"
even when it works fine on another desktop machine. I already uninstalled my
version of Office 2007 once and still the same problem. Any suggestion is
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure that the correct language has been specified for the text of your
document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Charlie" wrote:

I have a laptop that came with a trial of Office 2007 installed. I remove
that version and installed my own office 2007 to it. Now, for some weird
behavior, any word typed into the thesaurus will give me a "no results found"
even when it works fine on another desktop machine. I already uninstalled my
version of Office 2007 once and still the same problem. Any suggestion is
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JD JD is offline

Did this resolve the issue?

I'm experiencing the same, but if you right click the word and go to
Synonyms you get a list of words. But the Thesaurus will not come up in the
pane no matter how you try to load it.