Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tam

Default Incomplete name on envelopes

When in Word and doing envelopes from my contact list the title of the person
is missing i.e. Dr., Mrs, Judge. How can I get this information to show
without having to type it in again.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard O. Neville

The title probably doesn't exist in your contact list. If you are using
Outlook, open one of your contacts and click "Full Name." In the box that
appears is a drop-down "Title" menu. You can select one of the options or
type in your own (but Judge should read "The Hon." or "The Honorable."). You
will have to do the same for any name you will use for envelopes. Of course,
you can manually type the title into the Envelope menu in Word.

"tam" wrote in message
When in Word and doing envelopes from my contact list the title of the
person
is missing i.e. Dr., Mrs, Judge. How can I get this information to show
without having to type it in again.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Provided the title field is actually inserted into the Outlook contacts list
the following saved as an autotext entry called AddressLayout should work.

{PR_DISPLAY_NAME_PREFIX PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

The full list of 'fields' that can be used like this is listed at
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm
Note these are not true Word fields and can be entered directly from the
keyboard