Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nannyogg

Default how do i create persoanlised stationery?

i would like to create my own stationery for writing on, and am new to this,
how would i go about it, in easy terms please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm.

PS: I like the posting name -- I'm a Pratchett fan, too.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:16:01 -0700, nannyogg
wrote:

i would like to create my own stationery for writing on, and am new to this,
how would i go about it, in easy terms please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Manoj

Create a document in the manner that you want and save it as a template:
file-- save as-- choose "document template (*.dot) in the save as type box.

Next time when you want to use this template : File -- New -- select this
template name.

See if this works..