Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacqueline

Default Can I create a document in Word that is 14" wide and 10.25" long?

I need to create a document that is 14" wide and 10.25 " long. Is this
possible in Word?
jj

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Yes. Click on File | Page Setup | Paper | Paper size: Custom
size | Width: 14" | Height: 10.25" | OK. If you get a warning
message about margins being outside of the printable area, click
on Ignore. Of course, you won't be able to actually print this
document to your printer if your printer doesn't support this
paper size.