Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Qual Guy Qual Guy is offline

Default Zoom - Normal.dot

This should be simple, but I am missing something.

Can anyone tell me how to set my Normal.dot template so that Word launches a
blank page at 100% zoom? Maybe its not a Normal.dot problem? When Task Pane
is on it opens at 100%. But I unclicked Task Panes in Tools Options. Still,
I need 100%

For some reason it started launching at 147%. I opened 'normal' reset the
zoom to 100% and saved it, and it launched just fine at 100%, once. One time
only is not helpful. So, what did I miss, or do wrong?
--
If there is not enough time to do it right,
how will you find enough time to do it over?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm for a start.

"Qual Guy" wrote in message
This should be simple, but I am missing something.

Can anyone tell me how to set my Normal.dot template so that Word launches

blank page at 100% zoom? Maybe its not a Normal.dot problem? When Task

Pane
is on it opens at 100%. But I unclicked Task Panes in Tools Options.

Still,
I need 100%

For some reason it started launching at 147%. I opened 'normal' reset the
zoom to 100% and saved it, and it launched just fine at 100%, once. One

time
only is not helpful. So, what did I miss, or do wrong?
--
If there is not enough time to do it right,
how will you find enough time to do it over?

Word points to wrong NORMAL.DOT...? Kenneth Microsoft Word Help 8 September 22nd 06 04:34 PM
Frustrating problems with html signatures and styles (normal.dot) sat New Users 0 August 1st 06 08:05 PM
Q: keyboard command to Zoom in/out wimbledon Page Layout 5 November 6th 05 11:14 AM
Default zoom PaulE New Users 5 October 25th 05 09:08 AM
Demented normal.dot - save one version, Word displays another... tearinhairout Microsoft Word Help 3 May 16th 05 07:56 AM