Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
awadmin awadmin is offline

Default Template only attaches to one page...

I am trying to use a template I've created to act as a letterhead. There are
only bulet point settings, a border, and a header, and I want the border and
header to show on each page. I've tried to apply this template to a
previously created Word document that is 9 pages long, and I can only see the
border and header on the last page. The first 8 are normal. I've tried to
open the template and copy and paste the information from the document, and
again, I only see the border and header on the last page. How do I apply the
template to all the pages? Is there another method to applying the border and
header I want, other then using a template, that would work? I have some old
documents that need to be updated and I also want to be able to use these
settings to create new documents. It is for a manual, and all the pages need
to be uniform.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
awadmin awadmin is offline

Thanks, that was great info... Haven't gotten a chance to try it out, but
after reading, I believe it will be fine... I'll let you know..

Thanks again!!

"awadmin" wrote in message
[...]

how do I control page numbers in a section break? Danno Page Layout 2 October 19th 06 07:09 PM
page number does not appear xppuser Page Layout 6 October 14th 06 09:28 PM
Want to start page 1 numbering after five pages - how? RM Page Layout 6 April 5th 06 05:07 AM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
Moving templates to other computer GeorgeMar Microsoft Word Help 10 February 19th 05 04:59 AM