Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Legal Learning Legal Learning is offline

Default Pleading Numbering does not line up with text

Using Word 2003. I have the anchored text box with the numbers. I have
tried all exactly at settings for the numbers and my exactly 24 pt text still
will not line up with the numbers. HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Legal Learning Legal Learning is offline

24 pt for all except the caption portion of the doc. It is exactly 12 pt. I
have changed the numbers about half way down to 24.75 and it lines up ok now.
What a hassle these lawyers are!! ha. There are only a couple of states
that still use this archaic way of filing pleadings. Thanks so much for your
help. This community is the best!
--
CLG