Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Judi Judi is offline

Default Margins change when saving

I have been fighting this problem ever since I installed Office 2003. I set
up the document margins the way I want, but when I click "save as" or "save"
the document reverts back to the default margins. I have tried everything I
can think of, including suggestions in the discussion group with no success.